Jason Heym, J.D., M.B.A.
Please call (503)- 410-7109 or visit our website www.cassidyheym.com
After working with one of the most respected family law firms in Portland for 14 years, Jason has decided to focus on serving the needs of the local community. Jason specializes in all aspects of family law, including divorce, custody, modifications, child and spousal support. With his extensive experience and education, Jason is uniquely qualified to handle complex litigation when necessary, while recognizing that the best outcome may be achieved outside the courtroom. Jason thoroughly educates his clients and forms a knowledgeable team to help them achieve their unique goals.
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Mediation services
Credit Cards Accepted
Accept most major credit cards
- Cassidy & Heym, LLP
- Lawyer specializing in all areas of Family Law including divorce, custody, parenting time and related issues. Also offers flat fee agreed to divorce cases and mediation services.
- Goldberg and Jones
- Zimmer and Bunch
- Willamette University College of Law
- J.D. (2002)
- Willamette University
- MBA (2002) | Business
- John Carroll University
- B.A. (1992) | History/ Political Science
- Oregon State Bar  # 025225
- Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks
- - Current
- Columbia County Bar Association
- Activities: President Columbia County Bar Association