Jason D. Katz is a Florida licensed attorney. His practice includes both litigation and transactional work.
Mr. Katz graduated from University of Virginia with a degree in Systems Engineering, and he received his J.D. degree from Nova Southeastern University. Mr. Katz graduated first in his law school class.
While in law school, Mr. Katz clerked at the Broward County attorneys’ office. After law school he worked for a national law firm specializing in construction law and government contracts. He is admitted to all Florida state courts and all Federal District Courts in Florida. Mr. Katz is a Board Certified Construction Attorney.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Nova Southeastern University
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Graduated Valedictorian, Law Review, Moot Court Honor Society, Full Scholarship
- Florida State Bar  # 13593
- - Current
- Board Certified in Construction Law
- Florida Bar