Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Entertainment & Sports Law
- Business Law
- Communications & Internet Law
- Intellectual Property
- Landlord Tenant
Additional Practice Area
- Digital Media
Subject to our discretion, on a case-by-case basis only.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We offer Fee hour, Flat Fee and Percentage Fee rates depending on the type of work/representation needed. Payment accepted via cash/check, Electronic Bank Trasnfer, PayPal and Venmo.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- U of Wisconsin
- California State Bar  # 249344
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
132 Questions Answered
- Q. Do I need a lawyer to review an employment separation agreement?
- A: I would always have a lawyer review your contracts unless you are 110% certain that you completely understand every word. Once you sign it, you are legally bound to it forever, so even just a quick review can help you ensure you're not getting screwed in any way. If you would like my assistance I'd be happy to help. email me at email@example.com to discuss.
- Q. Hello! I am a musician looking to trademark my stage name. I just have a specific question
- A: There’s a few different avenues to take here which will require a longer discussion. If you want to discuss all of your options, shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set a time for a call next week. I’d be happy to explain everything and help set you up with all the marks you need.
- Q. Sold our business. In the agreement we also sold the trademark. What does the new owner need to do to change ownership?
- A: You'll need to execute a Trademark Assignment Agreement which effectively assigns the trademark and any goodwill associated with the mark to the new owner. Then that Owner can file an amendment with the USPTO. If you need assistance with any of this feel free to email me at email@example.com to discuss.
Contact & Map