- Tax Law, White Collar Crime, Estate Planning ...
Mr. Geht is an attorney with extensive public and private sector experience. After clerking for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, Mr. Geht joined a top law firm in Washington, D.C., where his practice included accountant malpractice litigation, environmental litigation, and labor and employment law. Until he moved to Traverse City in October of 2012, Mr. Geht served for five years as a Trial Attorney with the Tax Division of the U.S. Department of Justice. He received several awards from the Department of Justice and from the Internal Revenue Service for his outstanding service. In Traverse City, Mr. Geht is practicing tax and general business law. Mr. Geht is also a licensed CPA.
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Estate Tax Planning, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Property Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits, Tax Planning
- White Collar Crime
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Credit Cards Accepted
- State Bar of Michigan  # P76765