Jami Oliver EsqRepresenting those Seriously Injured - Top 25 Women Lawyers in Columbus
- Personal Injury, Products Liability, Nursing Home Abuse ...
When Jami Oliver launched her own firm in 2000, she did so with one simple idea in mind: to seek justice for those who have been hurt, injured, or wronged due to the negligence of others. While she’s won numerous awards and accolades in the years since, her philosophy hasn’t changed. If you need an attorney who can advocate for you after an accident, product recall, or other tragedy, the Oliver Law Office should be your first choice.
As one of Ohio’s premier lawyers, Jami has been featured in local and national media. She has also been recognized by her peers as a leading professional in the field of personal injury law. Her firm also handles cases related to wrongful death, employment discrimination, labor disputes, drug recalls, injuries from defective products, and more.
Since she graduated from The Ohio State University School of Law in 1993, Jami’s career has been about helping victims find the voice and compensation they deserve. If you need legal representation related to a personal injury case – or just want to find out about your options – speak to a member of the Oliver Law team today.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Car Accidents
Free Consultation on most personal injury and product defect matters.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Some matters may require consultation fee
- 6th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Oliver Law Office
- Ohio State University - Columbus
- J.D. (1993) | Law
- Best Lawyers 2022
- Best Lawyers
- Ohio State Bar