James WendtTop Rated Personal Injury Attorney
- Personal Injury, Social Security Disability, Animal & Dog Law ...
James Wendt graduated from Eastern Michigan University with a Bachelor of Business Administration in 2007. While at Eastern Michigan, James was
recognized as “Most Outstanding Junior Class Business Student” as well as “Most Outstanding Senior Class Business Student.” Thereafter, he attended Wayne State University Law School, where he graduated in the top 15% of his class and received honors for his work in legal research and writing.
Prior to joining the Mike Morse Law Firm in January of 2012, he maintained a private practice, serving clients in the areas of domestic litigation and criminal defense. In his free time, James enjoys spending time with family, trying new unique beers at breweries throughout Michigan, fishing and spending time outdoors.
At the Mike Morse Law Firm, James Wendt initially worked on litigation
aspects of cases including depositions, court hearings, and mediation
proceedings. However, James has shifted his efforts to the pre-litigation
aspects of cases where he now strives to prepare cases for a lawsuit and
when possible, he seeks to settle cases without a lawsuit. In fact, James has
settled cases without a lawsuit for as much as $500,000.00! Mr. Wendt also
serves as a mentor and trainer of new paralegals in the firm within the pre-
litigation department – something that he is quite passionate about.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Social Security Disability
- Animal & Dog Law
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Municipal Law
- Free Consultation
Mike Morse Law Firm operates under a contingency fee policy, which is why we always say you pay no fees until we win. Anything paid to us for legal services we undertake – including filing costs, investigation charges, expert witness research and travel expenses, and much more – comes from the settlement funds, not from your own pocket.
- State Bar of Michigan
- ID Number: P75325
- Mike Morse Injury Law Firm
- - Current
- Eastern Michigan University
- B.S. | Business Administration
- Wayne State University Law School
- J.D. (2011)
- State Bar of Michigan  # P75325
- Mike Morse Injury Law Firm
- Michigan Car Accident Lawyer | Mike Morse Law Firm
- Important Documents That Support Your Injury Case – And How to Obtain Them
March 22, 2023
- February 2023 Auto Recalls
March 16, 2023
- How Eyewitness Testimony Can Help Win a Personal Injury Case
March 15, 2023
We hear it all the time. Clients come into our office, injured from auto accidents, and their insurance providers refuse to pay on their claim. The claims process isn’t designed to be simple. Ultimately, insurance companies want injured people to give up, so they don’t have to pay. It's our job to beat the insurance company at their own game. So you can receive the justice and the compensation you deserve.