James Warren St. JohnJ. Warren St. John, Attorney at Law
- Criminal Law, Appeals & Appellate, DUI & DWI ...
My family has proudly practiced law in Texas since 1896. My great-grandfather, James C. Wilson, was a United States District Judge in the Northern District of Texas for 32 years. My grandfather and uncles were also attorneys. My brother practices law in Houston.
With an undergraduate degree in criminal justice, I have a different perspective regarding police investigations and their ability to get the “facts” right. I know where to find faults in their investigations, which ultimately aids me in the representation of my clients.
With over 30+ years of experience in criminal defense, I know how to get the best result for my client.
My practice is limited to criminal defense in both state and federal court. I am committed to zealous representation of my clients in all cases. I have tried many complex cases in both United States District Court and state court. My work ethic for my clients is second to none. As the past president of the Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (TCCDLA), I am deeply involved in bar activities locally and statewide.
My practice is statewide, and I have tried many cases outside of Tarrant County. I have an excellent working relationship with the judiciary across the state. If you need a tough, well-respected attorney who meets personally with each client and works zealously within the bounds of the law to defend each client, call my office for a free initial consultation.
*Admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court
*Admitted to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
*Admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
*Admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
*Admitted to practice before the Texas Supreme Court
*Member of the College of the State Bar of Texas
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- White Collar Crime
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders
- Federal Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 18986300
- Texas Supreme Court
- U.S. Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
- Owner / Attorney
- J. Warren St. John, Attorney at Law
- South Texas College of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Criminal Defense Legal Association (TCCDLA)
- College of the State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Texas  # 18986300
- - Current