I have prosecuted hundreds of DWI cases at both the misdemeanor and felony level, including matters involving serious injuries, repeat offenders and vehicular homicides. I've successfully conducted numerous DWI trials and my knowledge of DWI law combined with my courtroom experience provides a level of expertise that serves to ensure that our clients receive the best representation possible when charged with DWI and related offenses. I was also responsible for the prosecution of violent felony offenses including burglary, robbery, assault, illegal weapons possession and homicides. These duties included conducting countless hearings and trials. My experience in handling the most serious cases from arrest through trial provides me with a unique insight into the issues that arise in the prosecution of these offenses, as well as their successful defense. My experience in criminal law allows me to be an ideal advocate for those charged with any crime.
- Criminal Law
Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
60 minute consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Assistant District Attorney
- Onondaga County District Attorney's Office
- STOP DWI/Felony Trial Bureau and Special Victim's Bureau. Was assigned to the Felony Trial Bureau, with duties include the handling of major felony cases from the investigation stage through presentment to the grand jury and jury trials of criminal cases including assault, burglary, robbery and illegal weapons possession. Previous assignments in the Special Victim’s and STOP DWI Bureaus including the prosecution and trial experience in cases involving domestic abuse, sexual assault, vehicular assault and vehicular manslaughter. Additional prior experience in the drafting of the People’s response briefs in criminal appeals.
- Associate Attorney
- Hinman, Howard, & Kattell, LLP
- Disability Benefits Department. Representation of both Workers’ Compensation claimants and insurance carriers before the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board. Duties included the handling of Workers’ Compensation claims through all stages of litigation including client intake, pre-trial hearings, depositions of lay and medical witnesses, administrative trial hearings and drafting of Memorandum of Law and appeals.
- Legal Intern
- Casselman & Kangas, P.C.
- Researched and wrote memoranda for criminal defense law firm on variety of topics including criminal sexual conduct, aggravated assault, driving under the influence of alcohol, and drug possession. Assisted in the preparation of trials and hearings.
- Syracuse University College of Law
- J.D. (2003) | Law
- Northern Michigan University
- B.S. (2000) | Political Science & History
- Honors: Golden Key, National Honor Society, Student Law Form - Mock Trial
- Onondaga Bar Association
- New York State Bar  # 4194379
- - Current
- Team Green Lawyers, PLLC