(812) 988-6671Tap to Call This Lawyer
James Roberts50 years of legal experience
- Criminal Law, DUI & DWI, Personal Injury
Claimed Lawyer Profile
I am a former Federal Prosecutor, State Prosecutor, and Chief Deputy Prosecutor.
I have had extensive jury trial experience with all levels of criminal cases, from speeding to murder, both as a prosecutor and defense attorney.
I have successfully litigated civil cases regarding contracts, personal injury and products liability.
I am semi retired and limit my practice to cases that are of interest to me.
I do not keep regular office hours. If you want my assistance on your case, call and we can talk. If I think I can help you we can make an appointment.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Credit Cards Accepted
I will accept contingent fees on select personal injury cases
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 7th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Chief Deputy Prosecutor
- Office of Brown County Indiana Prosecuting Attorney
- Prosecuting Attorney, Brown County Indiana
- Assistant U. S. Attorney
- Indiana University - Indiana University-Bloomington
- J.D. (1967) | Torts, Criminal Law
- Honors: I was selected to serve as a law clerk for the U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- Indiana State Bar
- Brown County Bar Association
- Civil and Family Mediator
- Indiana mediator registry
Contact & Map