Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Additional Practice Areas
I offer a free 30 minute consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I charge a flat fee (you pay once and never again). My fee is based on each individual case.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- San Joaquin College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: 1st Year Student of the Year 2nd Year Student of the Year
- Activities: Vice-President Student Body Association
- American Bar Association (ABA)
- Attorney Member
- Fresno County Bar Association
- Attorney Member
- - Current
4 Questions Answered
- Q. CA FAMILY. .. I just received a final order after hearing....
- A: There are not enough facts to give an informed response but I will try to hit some of the high lights. The most important question is when did this all happen? If it was within the last 6 months you may be able to file a motion to set aside the order on the grounds of no service. If you are still represented you can ask you attorney to do that for you. Did you tell your attorney you no longer needed his/her services? If you did you should have signed a Substitution of Attorney. Does the Court have your current address? You are required to keep your address updated with the Court. Contact an attorney in you area (many, such as myself, offer free consultations) and let them review your file. Best of luck.
- Q. How much child support money does a child gets if the faher makes 3, 040 a month
- A: There are several more factors that go into calculating child support, i.e. custody arrangement, what is the income of the other parent and the list goes on. Here is a link to the CA Child Support Calculator: http://www.childsup.ca.gov/Resources/CalculateChildSupport.aspx Good luck.
- Q. My boyfriend has filed ex parte for custody of our 1 year old son. How likely is it for him to get it?
- A: Ex-parte applications are for normally for emergency purposes. There are not enough facts here to give an informed response. You don't say the basis for the ex-parte (why is your boyfriend filing) Is the child in danger? Are there alcohol/drugs involved? Please provide more information either online or offline.
Contact & Map