Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Business Law
- Family Law
- Real Estate Law
Additional Practice Area
- General Civil
Generally I do not take contingency cases.
Credit Cards Accepted
Credit Cards via PayPal
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
My hourly rate is $350 and my retainer varies with the complexity of the case. I do arrange monthly payment plans.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Iona College
- B.A. | Literature and Philosophy
- University of West Los Angeles
- California State Bar  # 182032
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
7 Questions Answered
- Q. How can i settle with a creditor out of court? or is it possible to come to an agreement with them
- A: Sure, it's more than possible to work out a settlement with a creditor if you want to. Telephone the creditor directly, tell them you'd like to work out a deal, ask them for their best terms, see what they say and then negotiate. A lot depends on how much money is owed, who the creditor is, whether it is the original creditor or a collection firm and more.
- Q. How do I find out who is serving me court papers?
- A: The party is named on the summons and on the first page of a complaint or every pleading filed with a court. There are no anonymous pleadings filed in a court.
- Q. Do i need to respond to Plaintiff's responses to Defendants specially prepared interrogatories?
- A: I assume you're the defendant. The answer is No if you are satisfied with the responses. If you believe more is neede for some responses, you need to tal with alawyer or read the Code of Civil Procedure discovery section as to special interrogatories.
Contact & Map