Free Consultation: (580) 699-5331Tap to Call This Lawyer
James FullertonReturning to active practice doing mortgage foreclosure defense.
- Elder Law, Foreclosure Defense, Municipal Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Extensive experience in municipal law, non profit organizations, employment law, income tax, chapter 13., Title Opinions. Currently volunteering at a Senior Citizen's Center as a Board Director and Adivisor.
- Elder Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Municipal Law
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- City Attorney
- City Attorney for several towns.
- Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma Inc.
- Oklahoma Workers' Compensation Court
- President,Secretary, Delegate
- Cleveland County Bar Association
- University of Oklahoma College of Law
- J.D. (1967) | Law
- University of Oklahoma
- B.B.A. (1957) | Accounnting and Estate Planning
- - present
- Legal Aid of the State of Oklahoma
- Volunteer Lawyer
- - Current
- Activities: Defended mortgage foreclosure cases
- Oklahoma Bar Association  # 3173
- - Current
- Activities: Master Lawyer Section
- Workers' Compensation Court
- Judge and Presiding Judge
- Activities: Trial and Administration
Contact & Map