- Business Law, Landlord Tenant, Gov & Administrative Law ...
James P. Finigan is a native San Diegan. His schooling began in Solana Beach, CA, at Santa Fe Christian School. His studies continued at the University of Oregon, where he earned his B.S., double-majoring in Political Science & Philosophy. He then traveled east to study law at the University of New Hampshire, School of Law.
While there, he accepted the Senior Style Editor position for the Pierce Law Review, worked as a legal writing teaching assistant for both his second and third years, and was awarded a full-time internship with the New Hampshire Department of Justice, Office of the Attorney General (under Senator Kelly Ayotte), where he assisted attorneys in the civil litigation unit, primarily defending claims brought against the State of New Hampshire Department of Transportation.
Attorney Finigan now practices from his offices in La Jolla and Pacific Beach, San Diego, Ca.
His practice began by representing landowners, performing residential evictions, negotiating payment plans, and rent increases, and has developed into full-service civil, probate, business litigation firm.
ALWAYS UP FOR A CHALLENGE!
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Municipal Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Communications & Internet Law
- Internet Law, Media & Advertising, Telecommunications Law
- State Bar of California  # 290324