James BushHealthcare Attorney - Bush Health Law PLLC
- Health Care Law, Appeals & Appellate, White Collar Crime ...
- Florida, Washington
Leveraging experience in the resolution of complex legal matters within the healthcare industry, James has provided over a decade of legal counsel in litigation and transactional matters supporting the quality care mission of major health institutions, researchers, clinicians, and their stakeholders. He is a graduate of the University of Florida (BA – ’06) and Stetson University (JD – ’09). James has provided legal counsel in both public and private sectors and has published and presented on a variety of topics, including medical records, litigation, clinical standards of practice, and data security.
With offices in Gainesville, Florida, Bush Health Law PLLC represents clients in the healthcare industry throughout Florida.
- Health Care Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- White Collar Crime
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Civil Litigation
- Privacy and Data Law
- The Florida Bar
- Washington State Bar Association
- Stetson University College of Law
- University of Florida
- The Florida Bar  # 0068364
- Bush Health Law Website
- Bush Health Law PLLC
- Is Zoom Serious on Privacy?
April 3, 2020
- A Telehealth Primer for Clinicians
March 19, 2020
- COVID-19: Community Mitigation Strategies for Healthcare Providers
March 12, 2020