Free Consultation: (360) 657-3886Tap to Call This Lawyer
Profile Image Placeholder

Jahnis John Abelite

  • DUI & DWI, Traffic Tickets, Criminal Law ...
  • Washington
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Practice Areas
  • DUI & DWI
  • Traffic Tickets
  • Criminal Law
  • Business Law
  • Estate Planning
  • Family Law
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    I accept MasterCard, VISA, Discover and American Express as well as Debit cards with either a MasterCard or VISA logo on them.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Washington State Bar Association
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • Latvian: Spoken, Written
Seattle University School of Law
J.D. (1975)
Seattle University School of Law Logo
Professional Associations
Washington State Bar  # 11644
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
2 Questions Answered

Q. I got a ticket for expired tags in February. And I still need to pay it but everything is shut down now.
A: Contact the district court closest to where you received the ticket by telephone Monday morning. The clerk will run your name and birthday and check your record. You can pay online to all courts. You also may wish to contact DOL at 360 902 3900 option 6 to check the status of your driver license. Good luck!
Q. How do you fight a "My word against your word"issue?
A: It depends upon a number of factors. The cop is not required to show you the radar gun with its reading. Your best chance to beat this ticket or get a result that will not hurt your license or insurance records is to hire an experienced traffic lawyer who can provide you with the best possible result under the facts of your case.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
16710 Smokey Point Blvd, Suite 200
Arlington, WA 98223
Telephone: (360) 657-3886
Fax: (360) 657-3719