Jacqueline Renee LaVerneBogin, Munns & Munns
- Bankruptcy, Foreclosure Defense
Jacqueline R. LaVerne is an Associate attorney with the Orlando full-service law firm of Bogin, Munns & Munns, where she focuses on bankruptcy and foreclosure defense.
Ms. LaVerne earned her J.D. from Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law (2016) and her B.S. in Legal Studies in from the University of Central Florida (2013). While at Barry University, she volunteered as an extern in the Bankruptcy Pro Se Clinic located at the George C. Young Federal Courthouse, providing assistance to debtors representing themselves in bankruptcy.
She also maintained an internship position during law school at an Orlando bankruptcy law firm where she assisted with foreclosure defense proceedings and bankruptcy. In addition, Ms. LaVerne was an Executive Board Member of the Women Lawyers Association at Barry, where she helped give back to the community and empower her fellow colleagues.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Foreclosure Defense
- Credit Cards Accepted
- The Florida Bar
- English: Spoken, Written
- Bogin, Munns & Munns
- - Current
- Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law
- J.D. (2016) | Law
- University of Florida
- B.S. (2013) | Legal Studies
- The Florida Bar  # 1000371
- Women Lawyers Association at Barry University
- Executive Board Member
- Central Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Bogin, Munns & Munns Online
- Bogin, Munns & Munns Legal Blog
- Thank you Teachers
May 8, 2023
- Personal Injury Attorneys’ Guide to Safe Driving in Wet Conditions
April 17, 2023
- How Do I Fight a Denied Insurance Claim?
April 11, 2023