Jack Mkhitarian is a criminal defense attorney in New Mexico and a partner at New Mexico Criminal Law Offices. Jack has handled over 1000 cases in New Mexico including DUI, drug crimes, larceny, domestic violence, white collar crimes, theft, and more.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
- Robbery & Burglary
- Free Consultation
Free and Confidential Consultation
- New Mexico
- Armenian: Spoken
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- University of New Mexico Anderson School of Management
- Undergraduate degree
- University of New Mexico
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the District of New Mexico
- United States District Court’s Criminal Justice Act (CJA) Panel of Attorneys
- New Mexico Criminal Law Offices
- What Are the Elements of Receiving Stolen Property?
26 September 2019
- What Is the Difference Between Felony and Misdemeanor Domestic Violence?
19 September 2019
- How Much Jail Time Do You Get for Larceny?
11 September 2019
- Do Restraining Orders Show up on Background Checks?
4 September 2019
- Can Your Identity Be Stolen from a Credit Card?
25 August 2019
- Does New Mexico Extradite for Misdemeanors?
19 August 2019
- Can a DUI Ruin Your Life?
11 August 2019
- What Happens When You Get a DUI for the First Time
4 August 2019
- What Is the Average Sentence for Larceny?
25 July 2019