Jack Mkhitarian is a criminal defense attorney in New Mexico and a partner at New Mexico Criminal Law Offices. Jack has handled over 1000 cases in New Mexico including DUI, drug crimes, larceny, domestic violence, white collar crimes, theft, and more.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Crimes
- White Collar Crimes
- Robbery & Burglary
Free and Confidential Consultation
- New Mexico
- Armenian: Spoken
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- University of New Mexico Anderson School of Management
- Undergraduate degree
- University of New Mexico
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the District of New Mexico
- United States District Court’s Criminal Justice Act (CJA) Panel of Attorneys
- New Mexico Criminal Law Offices
- Defending against the Charge of Traveling to Meet a Minor for Sex – What Should I Do?
27 September 2020
- Can You Get a DUI in a Self-Driving Car?
19 September 2020
- Assault & Battery in New Mexico: What You Need to Know
11 September 2020