J. Kevin ClarkWe help victims of narcissistic abuse in Divorce and Family law matters.
- Family Law, Divorce, Business Law ...
The Law Office of J. Kevin Clark P.C. is a Fort Worth, Texas, based law firm practicing family law, divorce, child custody, property division, and civil litigation. Our lawyers have extensive experience, practicing in state and federal courts throughout the region and working strategically to achieve optimal results for clients. With our highly tailored practice experience, we are prepared to help our clients protect their rights and meet the demands of every case.
Strategic Counsel and Advocacy in Family Law
Attorney Kevin Clark is capable of taking on the even the most complex family law and divorce cases, including those involving high asset property division. Taking the time to explore all options, our attorneys will ensure that you are informed and making the best decisions for your family's future. As your legal representatives, we will review your case, explain your rights and obligations, and pursue the best possible course of action to help your family move forward.
Leading Counsel in Litigation and Trial
When faced with a complex dispute, you want an experienced advocate who can protect your rights at every stage. From initial discovery, through mediation or at trial, we are prepared to handle your case and put our experience and efforts toward the best possible outcome. We provide sound counsel and strategic advocacy focused on your rights and an effective resolution in your case. Understanding the challenges faced by our clients allows us to work through long-term resolutions with minimal cost and impact.
The Law Office of J. Kevin Clark P.C.is located in Fort Worth, Texas, and is available to review your case. For more information about our services, please call (817) 789-4126
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Business Law
- Products Liability
- Personal Injury
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Free Consultation
- Former Adjunct Professor
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law - Texas Wesleyan University
- Baylor University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Top Lawyers
- Fort Worth Magazine
- Peer Recognition for Family Law, Divorce, and Civil Trial Attorney
- AV PREEMINENT
- Martindale Hubbell
- 5.0/5.0 HIGH ETHICAL STANDING
- Texas State Bar  # 04287200
- - Current
- Civil Trial Law
- Texas Board Of Legal Specialization