Top Bankruptcy and Divorce Attorneys. Reasonable prices and payment plans are available.
Divorce, separation, domestic violence, bankruptcy, debt relief, foreclosure defense, mortgage loan modifications, tickets, garnishment, child support, child custody.
- DUI & DWI
- Foreclosure Defense
- Traffic Tickets
- Immigration Law
Credit Cards Accepted
- New Jersey
- English: Spoken, Written
- Russian: Spoken, Written
- Law Office of Ivan Raevski LLC
- - Current
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- J.D. (2007) | Law
- McGill University
- B.A. (2001) | Political Science
- New Jersey State Bar  # 021112007
- - Current
- Q. Can I be forced out of my apartment now? I received a letter of termination by April 30 on my month to month lease.
- A: at this point all evictions are suspended by order of Gov Murphy. It remains to be seen what happens in the future as the coronavirus pandemic unfolds
- Q. I filed with the court a Family Part Case Information statement and now my wife lawyer want to have my case dismissed.
- A: you need to send your wife's lawyer a copy of anything you file with the Court. I don't think they will dismiss the case based on this but the Court rules state that all documents must be served upon the opposing party or their counsel. So going forward you must follow the rules.
- Q. Hello, I had a Gradfather recently pass that I had no contact with. He lived in Puerto Rico.
- A: this sounds like a scam. don't send any original documents, there is no reason they would need this.