Trustworthy Immigration and Business Attorney Located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
I can help You:
**Prepare and File Family basedGreen Card Applications
** Prepare and File U.S Citizenship Application
**Motion to Reopen or Reconsider if your GC denied
**Respond to Requests for Evidence
**Prepare for Immigration Interview
**Prepare and Review Immigration Forms
Client's Success is my Priority.
In 2020, there are several Immigration changes that could affect your eligibility and decrease your chances of success. An experienced immigration Attorney can make the difference between getting denied and losing money and time. I have kept up with all the new laws and will make sure you are always on the right track and on the path to success.
I am down to earth and Clients feel very comfortable sharing problems with me. Quality communication strengthens the bond between Attorney and client for best results.
- Immigration Law
- Business Law
Free Discovery Call for 10 minutes. During this call, You have the opportunity to explain the question you have, send me any notices received from the USCIS and make an appointment for More detailed Consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Flat fee for immigration services. Family based green card application/deportation cases
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar
- ID Number: 1048933
- English: Spoken, Written
- French: Written
- Igbo: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Written
- Immigration Attorney
- U.S Immigration Legal Services
- - Current
- Prepare and File I-130 Petitions, Prepare and File I-485 Application, Prepare and File U.S Citizenship Application, Motion to Reopen or Reconsider Denied Green card Application, Respond to RFE from USCIS, Visa Extension Application, Consulate Processing for Immigrant Visa, Review Immigration Forms, Immigration Interview Preparation and Attendance, Discuss and Solve Problems for clients.
- Charlotte School of Law
- J.D. (2016) | Law
- Activities: Immigration Clinc
- District of Columbia Bar  # 1048933
- Book a Consultation
- Q. How do I find out whether or not a person is a US citizen, how that was obtained, & what document would need to be filed
- A: Hey, you may be able to access his immigration records through the freedom of information act. You may need to know the case number for his moms application. Perhaps Kim is also a beneficiary of his stepfathers US citizenship. It is best to consulte an experienced immigration attorney before moving forward. I offer virtual consultations and can help you solve this problem.
- Q. My GC expired in 2016. I am filing I-90 by mail. Do I mail the $85 biometrics fee along with the $455 filing fee?
- A: Good morning. Yes. Typically all fees are mailed together with your original submission. Let me know if you need any help going forward. Good luck.
- Q. Do I need to fill out I 865 if my mailing address had changed but my physical address remains the same ?
- A: Hi, it is definitely important to change address ASAP during any immigration proceeding. Contact the NVC with your updated address. There is no special address change form for Consulate process. Let me know if you have any questions or need help with any step of the process. Good luck!