Mr. Ian Hasegawa, Esq., MBA earned his MBA at the Thunderbird School of Global Management. Ian is proficient in Spanish, having lived in South America while volunteering for a not-for-profit organization. Following several years in the international division of Charles Schwab & Co., Ian refocused on international trade and logistics by working with UPS in international business development. At UPS, Ian consulted with importers and exporters to implement process improvement and compliance with trade laws. It was during this time that Ian began earning his law degree.
Before establishing his own practice, Ian worked for a prominent Asset Protection firm Lodmell & Lodmell, and prior to that practiced law in a full service estate planning and probate firm in Arizona helping clients protect their assets and plan for their loved ones. Ian’s experience with complex probates, conservatorships, estate planning, trust administration, and business entity formation. His diverse background all contribute to his ability to help clients create the best Estate Planning, Asset Protection planning, and Small Business Planning available. Ian brings a wealth of legal, business and financial experience to the table when assisting his clients. He is a member of the National Association of Asian American Professionals and local and national Asian Bar Associations.
Ian was born in Calgary, Alberta Canada and is now a naturalized US citizen living in the Phoenix area, together with his wife Michelle and son. Michelle owns and runs her own local massage therapy and spa establishment in the NW Valley. Ian's other interests involve participating in adventure races, mountain biking, and riding off-road motorcycles with his son.
- Estate Planning
- Small Business Planning
- Asset Protection Planning
- Free Consultation
The first 30 minutes are free, $125 for a full hour for in person consultations.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- International division located in Latin America & Spain
- Charles Schwab & Co.
- Charles Schwab & Co.
- Licensed equity trader, assisted international hedge funds, banks and mutual fund companies make and manage investments for their respective clients. Held series 7, 63 and 55 licenses.
- International business consultant
- Asset protection attorney
- Lodmell & Lodmell
- Brigham Young University
- B.S. | International Relations & Spanish
- Thunderbird, The Garvin School of International Management
- MBA | International Management
- Phoenix School of Law
- J.D. | Juris Doctor
- State Bar of Arizona # 030435
- Hasegawa Probate & Estate Planning PLC