For 35 years, Howard Borenstein has provided trusted legal counsel for clients with Estate Planning, Probate and Tax Law needs. He is dedicated to resolving legal matters for individuals and businesses throughout Southern California.
Demonstrating his knowledge and skill, Howard has been Certified as a Taxation Law Specialist by The State Bar of California. He is committed to finding solutions for legal issues in an efficient and effective manner.
Outside of work, Howard is an active participant in the local community. In addition to working with the San Antonio Community Hospital and Harold W. Harris Foundation Trust, he is involved with the local schools, his synagogue and other community groups.
Contact Howard Borenstein for a free consultation. It's time to get a fresh start and find hope for the future.
- Estate Planning
- Tax Law
Call for free consultation
- Howard S. Borenstein
- Southwestern Law School
- J.D. (1985)
- California State University - Northridge
- B.S. (1982)
- AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating
- American Bar Associations
- State Bar of California
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Specialist - Taxation Law
- The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization
- California Certified Public Accountant
- State Board of Accountancy