Free Consultation: (346) 221-2607Tap to Call This Lawyer
Holly Marie Hammons

Holly Marie Hammons

  • Arbitration & Mediation, Business Law, Divorce ...
  • Oklahoma, Texas
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial MediaResponsive Law

Seven year Attorney, former prosecutor, experience in oil and gas with the largest natural gas company in North America.

Practice Areas
  • Arbitration & Mediation
  • Business Law
  • Divorce
  • Criminal Law
  • Energy, Oil & Gas Law
  • Family Law
  • Real Estate Law
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Manager Gas Contracts
DCP Midstream
Assistant District Attorney
District Attorney’s Council
University of Tulsa College of Law
J.D. (2010) | Law
Activities: Senior Articles Editor
University of Tulsa College of Law Logo
Professional Associations
State Bar of Texas  # 24110857
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Legal Research
University of Tulsa
Legal Answers
2 Questions Answered

Q. My son got locked up on a conspiracy charge and he's a minor still what will happen to him
A: If your son has no previous record generally the State will recommend a deferred adjudication meaning if he completes probation successfully the charge will not be on his record. Juvenile records are sealed and can only be opened under limited circumstances. Probation for a juvenile is generally community sentence, stay out of trouble, go to school, and keep appointments with the probation officer. That being said conspiracy is difficult to prove in my experience.
Q. Can I self revoke probation w/out a lawyer. I do not have a job and cannot afford the requirements.
A: If you are currently on probation and you fail to fulfill the requirements the State could revoke your probation and sentence you to serve the remainder of your sentence in jail or prison depending on the charge. If a revocation is filed in your case you could qualify for a court appointed attorney. I would not recommend doing this without an attorney.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Hammons Law
735 N. Sunset
Carthage, TX 75633
Telephone: (346) 221-2607