Hilda R. Ramirez-Gainza, Esq. graduated cum laude from Florida Atlantic University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English, and received her Juris Doctorate from St. Thomas University School of Law. Fluent in both English and Spanish, her excellent research and writing skills enable her to analyze and articulate complex legal issues clearly, concisely and decisively.
Mrs. Gainza specializes in the areas of Personal Injury, Family Law and Immigration. She is a current member of the Florida Bar and past member of the American Bar Association.
Call Hilda at (954) 463-1210 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your legal concerns. You have her personal guarantee that she will work ceaselessly, and with the utmost care and respect, to provide you with the dedicated legal representation you deserve.
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- The Florida Bar
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Gainza Law Group
- St. Thomas University School of Law
- Florida Atlantic University
- Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Hilda Ramirez-Gainza, Esq.'s Website Profile
- Gainza Law Group Website
- Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Blog and Legal News
- Dealing With Your Insurance Company After A Car Accident In Florida
10 September 2020
- Why Do I Need An Attorney After A Car Accident?
31 August 2020
- Personal Injury In A Virtual World
17 August 2020