Heather K. Hansen began working on behalf of injured New Mexicans in 2003. She has handled hundreds of personal injury claims, ranging from fender benders to wrongful deaths, and she has helped her clients recover millions of dollars. Heather prides herself on her close personal relationships with her clients. She is known for her compassion and for going the extra mile to ensure that her clients are treated fairly.
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We do not charge a fee until there is a recovery for you.
- New Mexico
- Attorney, Founding Partner
- Blazejewski & Hansen, LLC
- - Current
- Founding Partner of Blazejewski & Hansen, LLC, a small New Mexico personal injury law firm devoted to building personal relationships with its clients. Providing aggressive and ethical legal representation for injured New Mexicans in car crash, motorcycle accident, bicycle collision, slip and fall, dog bite, drunk and texting driver, and other personal injury cases from initial negotiation through trial. We provide accessible, innovative, and dependable personal injury representation.
- Parnall Law Firm
- Personal injury attorney handling a volume caseload of more than 100 clients; provided personal service to injured New Mexicans; handled insurance coverage issues, car crash claims, motorcycle accident cases, slips and falls, dog bites, and other personal injury cases.
- Associate Attorney
- Keleher & McLeod, PA
- Associate Attorney. Handled motions practice, legal research and writing, deposition preparation and defense, trial preparation, and other aspects of civil litigation for employment, commercial, and medical malpractice defendants.
- University of New Mexico
- J.D. (2011) | Law
- Honors: Graduate cum laude; Clinical Legal Education Association award for Outstanding Clinical Performance;Top honors in Clinical Law and Employment Law, New Mexico Law Review.
- Activities: New Mexico Law Review
- Black Hills State University
- B.S. (2003) | English
- Activities: Editor-in-Chief, Greenbowl Review; President, BHSU English Club
- Outstanding Clinical Performance
- Clinical Legal Education Association
- State Bar of New Mexico # 125978
- New Mexico Trial Lawyers Association
- Albuquerque Bar Association
- Admitted to the 10th Circuit
- Admitted to the Federal Bar, District of New Mexico
- New Mexico Motorcycle Rights Organization
- American Association for Justice
- Blazejewski & Hansen, LLC website.
- Heather K. Hansen, Albuquerque, New Mexico Personal Injury Attorney
- Blazejewski & Hansen Personal Injury Lawyers Blog
- ROADRUNNER LAW FIRM IN THE NEWS
31 October 2018
- Roadrunner Law Firm Supports the Guardians of the Children Rio Grande Chapter
19 September 2018
- Roadrunner Law Firm’s New Ad–Edgy For A Reason
14 September 2018
- SHARE THE ROAD WITH MOTORCYCLES!
29 June 2018
- KRQE NEWS 13 HIGHLIGHTS ROADRUNNER LAW’S CASE AGAINST CIRCLE K STORES
15 May 2018
- New Mexicans: YOU NEED UNINSURED MOTORIST COVERAGE!
28 July 2017
- Blazejewski & Hansen Summer Events!
26 July 2017
- Blazejewski & Hansen Learn About Motorcycle Safety
9 April 2017
- TEEN DRIVERS: NEED DRIVER’S ED? WE WANT TO HELP.
14 March 2017