Free Consultation: (818) 453-0453Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Landlord Tenant, Real Estate Law, Personal Injury
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Hasti Rahsepar is an experienced attorney dedicated to helping clients in matters such as property management consulting, landlord-tenant disputes, premises liability, civil litigation, and more. Visit the website for more information and call for a free consultation.
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Landlord Rights, Rent Control
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Residential Real Estate
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Premises Liability
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 243288
- English: Spoken, Written
- Farsi: Spoken
- HDR Law Group
- With over 15 years of specialty in commercial and residential landlord-tenant law and one of the highest success rates in eviction jury trials, we provide you the tools, advice, and the service you deserve to protect your property rights. As a property owner, California may not always be on your side, but we are. At HDR, we understand the difficulty and challenges surrounding your rights as a property owner, investor, or developer. We are dedicated to ensuring you are protected from frivolous tenant claims, in compliance with all tenant-landlord law, and generate the most income from your property. With millions of dollars of COVID-19 debt owed to landlords, we also provide small claim assistance and packages so that you can recoup the monies owed to you.
- Whittier Law School
- California St Univ Northridge
- Undergraduate Degree
- Whittier Coll School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 243288
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
5 Questions Answered
- Q. I need help in a desposition summons I received. It’s an eviction case. How can I prepare myself
- A: On the summons and complaint that you received, there is a list of non-profit attorneys that you can contact and will provide you representation and a good defense for free. You need to also file an answer as soon as possible , and if you need help you can go to the self-help center at the courthouse in which the eviction was filed. There too, they can refer you to many attorneys that can assist you at no cost.
- Q. landlord tenant question about required notice before filing unlawful detainer action.
- A: Hi: No you can't just terminate. You must first give a notice to cure the dog defecation with specifics as far as dates, witnesses. I also recommend taking pictures and video beforehand, during the notice period, and after. I would even suggest putting cameras in the common areas if you can, showing it is her dog and she/he does not pick up after the dog. If you have other tenants with dogs, it is easy for her to blame others and hard to prove only from her. If the property is in city of Los Angeles, I recommend giving a notice to cure (official notice) and then a three day notice to quit if is affecting others because then deemed a nuisance. I would suggest contacting a legal professional to assist you with the notices as there are stringent statutory requirements depending in what city or county your property falls into. As for the flood, depending if easy to provde she caused it, and the damage still exists, then yes, you may be able to just give a 3 day notice to quit . Again, i would suggest though to contact a legal professional who specializes in this area. We can also assist you with such matters.
- Q. Can the other party talk about a civil case between us if the record is sealed?
- A: sealing means that the record of the case, including settlement, is not avaiable to the public other than the parties. Parties to the lawsuit may discuss with others, although should not, but it is hard to enforce that because it is hard to establish if one person talked to another.
Contact & Map