Harvey D. Friedman has over 50 years of experience helping and assisting clients in protecting their
legal rights. He began practicing law in Florida in 1969, initially handling all types of legal matters. In 1976, he opened his own office in Miami Beach dedicated exclusively to all areas of personal injury-focusing primarily on serious injury accidents. Over the years Mr. Friedman has served in various leadership capacities on both public and religious organizations, including service as a past president of the
Miami Beach Bar Association. He holds an AV Peer Review rating by Martindale-Hubbell-which is the highest rating for professional integrity and excellence awarded to attorneys by that respected publication.
Today, the firm he started, now Friedman, Rodman and Frank, P.A., combines the skills of nine experienced attorneys to advocate for those injured in all types of accidents due to the wrongful conduct of others. Among the firm's ranks are members of the American Bar Association, The Association of Trial Lawyers of America, the Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers, The Cuban American Bar Association, Dade County Trial Lawyers Association, Florida Workers Advocates, Dade County Bar Association and the Coral Gables Bar Association. Each attorney in this tri-lingual firm (English, Spanish, and Creole) brings a separate set of strengths to the various fields of personal injury, including motor vehicle accidents, worker's compensation, products liability, premises liability, medical malpractice and Longshoreman's and Defense Base Act cases.
For the convenience of the firm's clients, besides the principal office in Miami, Friedman, Rodman & Frank, P.A. maintains offices in Homestead, Miami Beach, and Naples, Florida.
- Insurance Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A.
- DePaul College of Law
- University of Illinois College of Law
- Illinois Bar Association
- Miami Beach Bar Association
- Past President
- Florida State Bar # 114862
- - Current
- Harvey D. Friedman's Website Profile
- Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A. Website
- South Florida Personal Injury Lawyers Blog
- Can an Injured Florida Worker Request a Change of Doctor?
16 July 2019
- Florida Court Discusses the Difference Between Two Common Product Liability Claims in Recent Slip-and-Fall Case
12 July 2019
- Court Rejects Plaintiff’s Request to Seek Punitive Damages in Florida Nursing Home Wrongful Death Case
8 July 2019
- Who Can Be Held Liable in Florida Slip-and-Fall Accidents?
4 July 2019
- Can Florida Homeowners Be Held Responsible for a Guest’s Injuries?
28 June 2019
- Can Online Retailers Like Amazon Be Held Liable for Dangerous Products Sold in Florida?
26 June 2019
- Florida Court Discusses Pleading Requirements in Recent Slip-and-Fall Accident
21 June 2019
- Can an Injured Worker Recover Financial Compensation after a Florida Workplace Accident?
19 June 2019
- Comparative Negligence in Florida Personal Injury Cases
13 June 2019