Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Konst Law provides real estate, divorce, personal injury, corporate and business legal services.
- Real Estate Law
- Business Law
- Criminal Law
- Estate Planning
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
In Lancaster NY law office
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Checks, payment plans
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New York
- Greek: Spoken
- Chamber of Commerce
- University Of Arizona
- New York City Bar Association
- - Current
- New York State Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
- Konst Law website and blog
16 Questions Answered
- Q. i would like to know if the opposing attorney makes me an offer on his letterhead with his signature, will that offer b
- A: Ye of little faith not to trust a lawyer. To protect yourself get your own attorney who knows divorce and real estate law.
- Q. I own a home and my mother has lifetime use. Can my mother sell the house without my signature and /or approval?
- A: No, she only has a life estate.
- Q. I breached a contract as a buyer. The house is now back on the market. Does this mean I am released from the contract?
- A: The seller has an obligation to "mitigate" her damages. You could be held liable for the difference.
- Q. We are in the process of selling our house. Is it okay if I take all the lightbulbs when I leave?
- A: You sold your house with everything attached to it, which are called "fixtures."
- Q. Can a Florida real estate look into my current homes deeds, mortgage amount etc, without my consent?
- A: If you nean RE agent, they can view anything that is public knowledge without your consent, which includes your motgage and deed if filed in the county clerk's office.
- Q. If someone makes a full price offer with no contingencies, is it a binding contract that I must sell my home to them?
- A: An offer alone does not constitute a contract unless you accept the offer with the new conditions.
- Q. Can you please tell me some answers because no body I talk to can anwser me
- A: Yes, you are still married until a divorce proceeding is filed and completed. Name changes are irrelevant to your marital status. Contact me if I can be of assistance: www.Konstlaw.com ##konstlaw
- Q. Want to file for divorce in NY, currently not resident, need to care for my parents in NY
- A: If you were married in New York State, then NYS has jurisdiction over your case and you may file the divorce in NYS. Contact me if I can be of assistance: www.Konstlaw.com ##konstlaw
- Q. Can you help me find NY law cases ?
- A: If you do not know how to find the law case, then you probably won't know what to do with the case once you find it. Contact me if I can be of assistance: www.Konstlaw.com ##konstlaw
Contact & Map