Free Consultation: (716) 601-1000Tap to Call This Lawyer
Harry N Konst

Harry N Konst

Lancaster NY Lawyer
  • Real Estate Law, Divorce, Business Law...
  • New York
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Konst Law provides real estate, divorce, personal injury, corporate and business legal services.

Practice Areas
  • Real Estate Law
  • Divorce
  • Business Law
  • Criminal Law
  • Estate Planning
  • Personal Injury
  • Collections
  • Free Consultation
    In Lancaster NY law office
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    Lancaster Lawyer
  • Contingent Fees
    Competitive rates
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Checks, payment plans
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
New York
  • Greek: Spoken
Professional Experience
Chamber of Commerce
University Of Arizona
Professional Associations
New York City Bar Association
- Current
New York State Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
Konst Law website and blog
Legal Answers
16 Questions Answered

Q. i would like to know if the opposing attorney makes me an offer on his letterhead with his signature, will that offer b
A: Ye of little faith not to trust a lawyer. To protect yourself get your own attorney who knows divorce and real estate law.
Q. I own a home and my mother has lifetime use. Can my mother sell the house without my signature and /or approval?
A: No, she only has a life estate.
Q. I breached a contract as a buyer. The house is now back on the market. Does this mean I am released from the contract?
A: The seller has an obligation to "mitigate" her damages. You could be held liable for the difference.
Q. We are in the process of selling our house. Is it okay if I take all the lightbulbs when I leave?
A: You sold your house with everything attached to it, which are called "fixtures."
Q. Can a Florida real estate look into my current homes deeds, mortgage amount etc, without my consent?
A: If you nean RE agent, they can view anything that is public knowledge without your consent, which includes your motgage and deed if filed in the county clerk's office.
Q. If someone makes a full price offer with no contingencies, is it a binding contract that I must sell my home to them?
A: An offer alone does not constitute a contract unless you accept the offer with the new conditions.
Q. Can you please tell me some answers because no body I talk to can anwser me
A: Yes, you are still married until a divorce proceeding is filed and completed. Name changes are irrelevant to your marital status. Contact me if I can be of assistance: ##konstlaw
Q. Want to file for divorce in NY, currently not resident, need to care for my parents in NY
A: If you were married in New York State, then NYS has jurisdiction over your case and you may file the divorce in NYS. Contact me if I can be of assistance: ##konstlaw
Q. Can you help me find NY law cases ?
A: If you do not know how to find the law case, then you probably won't know what to do with the case once you find it. Contact me if I can be of assistance: ##konstlaw
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Konst Law
5511 Broadway Street
Lancaster, NY 14086
Telephone: (716) 601-1000