Harry G. LewisCornerstone Law Group
- Employment Law, Immigration Law, Business Law
Harry G. Lewis is an accomplished Employment, Immigration and Business Law attorney with extensive trial experience. He represents private and public companies, non-profits, public agencies and individuals throughout California.
Harry partners with clients to find creative strategies that address their complex legal needs. He has an uncompromising dedication to excellence, providing attentive service and skilled advocacy, always focused on achieving the best possible results.
Harry received his B.A. from the University of Virginia. In 1991, he earned his J.D. from William & Mary Law School. Harry is active in the community, including serving on the Board of Directors for the Marin Humane Society.
Contact Harry at Cornerstone Law Group to see how he can help you attain your legal goals.
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Family-based Immigration
- Naturalization and Citizenship
- Cornerstone Law Group
- - Current
- William & Mary Marshall-Wythe School of Law
- J.D. (1991)
- University of Virginia
- B.A. (1988)
- California State Bar  # 157705
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Golden Gate University
- Harry G. Lewis' Website Profile
- Cornerstone Law Group Website
- Harry G. Lewis' Employment Law Website Profile
- Immigration Lawyers Blog