Chris is the Founder and Principal of Heritage Legal, PC, with offices in Palm Springs. Heritage Legal, PC offers legal services in the general areas of Estate Planning (Wills and Trusts), Trust Administration, Trustee and Executor services, Probate, Family Law, and Bankruptcy. Chris has focused an important part of his practice on the unique estate and relationship planning needs of the LGBT community and other non-traditional families. Chris earned his B.A. in Russian Area Studies from the University of Maryland, and his Juris Doctorate from The American University, Washington College of Law, in Washington, D.C.
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Business Law
- Univ of Maryland
- Undergraduate Degree
- American U Washington COL
- Law Degree
- California State Bar # 188158
- - Current
- Heritage Legal
- Heritage Legal Palm Springs Law Blog
- What to Know if a Person's Estate Goes to Probate
16 October 2019
- What Is a Special Needs Trust?
7 October 2019
- Supporting Your Companion Animals After You’re Gone
12 September 2019
- Gifting Your New Spouse With An Estate Plan
9 September 2019
- What to Know About Estate Planning for High-Risk Professionals
19 August 2019
- Estate Planning for Same-Sex Couples
12 August 2019
- Splitting the Difference: How Will I Come Out Financially After My Divorce?
24 July 2019
- Beware of Invalid Wills
8 July 2019
- What's in a Name?
12 April 2019