Free Consultation: (615) 970-6448Tap to Call This Lawyer
Hannah Burdine

Hannah Burdine

Burdine Law Firm, PLLC
  • Divorce, Family Law
  • Georgia, Tennessee
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Burdine Law charges one flat fee for your divorce/family law matter, which is advantageous to you for many reasons, including: (1) not drawing your case out to where there is no end, and (2) having financial certainty during this tumultuous time in your life.

The last thing you need to worry about during this time is whether your attorney is effectively representing you while you are constantly getting charged more and more fees.

Ms. Burdine offers free initial telephone and video consultations where you can learn about different strategies that can be taken for your case and all for one flat fee.

Ms. Burdine is diplomatic when appropriate, and she fights unyieldingly for clients when necessary. She devotes the time and attention that is required to garner positive results and to ensure her clients receive the attention they deserve.

Attorney Hannah Burdine has nearly 20 years of experience in the legal industry, with almost 15 years committed exclusively to divorce and family law matters in two states.

Ms. Burdine is also experienced with asset protection through trusts, prenups, and other structures to protect your assets prior to marriage or remarriage.

There are ways to protect yourself financially before and after marriage and Ms. Burdine can help.

Practice Areas
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
  • Free Consultation
    Free telephone consultation. Free web conference consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Effective January 2022, all divorce and family law matters are one flat fee. Burdine Law does not charge by the hour. Installment plans available.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
State Bar of Georgia
ID Number: 110814
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Board of Professional Responsibility of the Supreme Court of Tennessee
ID Number: 026218
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Burdine Law Firm, PLLC
Hannah C. Pelham, P.C.
Divorce and Family Law Firm in Georgia.
University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law
University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law Logo
University of Memphis
University of Memphis Logo
Professional Associations
Tennessee State Bar  # 26218
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Nashville Bar Association
Placeholder image for professional associations.
State Bar of Georgia  # 110814
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Tennessee Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Burdine Law Firm, PLLC
Legal Answers
10 Questions Answered
Q. Is this contempt of court in an equal custody case?
A: Hi, It depends on what your parenting plan says. There is a section in all parenting plans in Tennessee that provides how medical/educational decisions are made, whether it's a joint decision, or whether one of you has final say. If it's a joint decision, and you two cannot agree,then you will have to attend mediation to try and come to a resolution, and if you cannot agree at mediation, then you can go to the court to modify the parenting plan to remove joint decision making authority for medical/educational decisions for the child.
Q. My ex is asking for transcripts from my cell phone, Facebook, Discord, and others in a divorce. I don't want to comply
A: Hi, these requests do not appear to be seeking information that is likely to lead to the discovery of admissible or relevant evidence and are only being done for the purpose of harassing you, however, there is not enough information in your question on whether you should provide these documents or how to respond. What does your attorney say about it?
Q. Can my husband, see his daughter even if hasn't been able to pay child support??
A: Yes, your husband should be able to see his daughter even though he is not current on child support. If you petition the court to enforce his parenting time with his daughter, however, beware that the mother could retaliate by coming after him for unpaid child support.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Burdine Law Firm PLLC
2021 Richard Jones Road
Nashville, TN 37215
Toll-Free: (615) 970-6448
Monday: 8:30 AM - 6 PM
Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 6 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 6 PM (Today)
Thursday: 8:30 AM - 6 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM - 4 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed
Notice: In-person meetings are by appointment only.