We are DUI and personal injury attorneys. We help folks every week with these same issues. The Walker Law Firm was founded in 1999 by G. Hal Walker, an AV Rated attorney. Today, from out office in Auburn, Alabama, we are able to serve clients around the country. We are one of Alabama's leading family law, personal injury, civil litigation, and federal and state criminal defense law firms. We also specialize in helping college students with their run-ins with the law. We welcome the opportunity to represent a broad range of clients and pursue their cases with passion, knowledge and the confidence of constant and extensive courtroom experience. We strive daily to achieve superior results for our clients through great efforts and continuous focus on what is in the best interest of our clients. Our experience shows us what needs to be done and our confidence allows us to do it. We are proud of what we do for our clients on a daily basis. When you have been injured, you should settle for no less. When you have been arrested, settle for no less. You deserve an attorney that will guide you through the entire process. Contact us now for a free case evaluation!
- Personal Injury
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Business Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- 11th Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Russian: Spoken
- Spanish: Spoken
- Managing Partner
- Walker Law Firm
- - Current
- Managing Partner at the Walker Law Firm.
- Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, Faulkner University
- J.D. | Law
- Alabama State Bar # ASB-4287-R71G
- National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- - Current
- Walker Law Firm
- Walker Law Firm – Auburn AL Attorney
- DUI Update for Alabama 2018
8 October 2018
- DUI in Auburn Alabama
9 April 2018
- 2017 Alabama Parole Wrap Up!
20 February 2018
- Motor Vehicle Fatalities on the Rise
11 October 2017
- Parole Results for May 17, 2017
18 May 2017
- J & J Baby Powder Verdicts
17 April 2017
- Common Criminal Charges for University Students
13 April 2017
- Causes of Asbestos Related Diseases such as Mesothelioma
15 November 2016
- Driving Laws in Alabama
10 November 2016
- DUI Auburn
- Q. How much time would someone serve with a 20 sentence?
- A: usually after five years they can try to get a parole hearing. We can help you with that.
- Q. 19 year old graduates in a month and working. do I have to still pay child support in alabama
- A: No, but if you are on an Income Withholding Order, you may need help from the court to have your employer stop taking the money from your check.
- Q. what is the average attorney fee on a medical malpractice case (nursing home abuse)?
- A: It varies by the law firm. I have seen anywhere from 40-50 percent.
- Q. where do I go to file to gain custody back from my ex husband? He wont let me see her,he has violated all my rights????
- A: The burden to change legal or physical custody of a child is very great. You will need the assistance of an attorney to help you with this. Talk to several good ones in your county.
- Q. When my ex went & filed a restraining order from seeing my own child, in 2009, i had no clue. how long till it goes away
- A: Depending on the language in the Order it may never go away. You need to let an attorney review it for you.