Free Consultation: (334) 329-7325Tap to Call This Lawyer
Hal Walker Jr.

Hal Walker Jr.

Walker Law Firm, your help starts with a hand shake!
  • Personal Injury, Arbitration & Mediation, Divorce ...
  • Alabama
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

We are DUI and personal injury attorneys. We help folks every week with these same issues. The Walker Law Firm was founded in 1999 by G. Hal Walker, an AV Rated attorney. Today, from out office in Auburn, Alabama, we are able to serve clients around the country. We are one of Alabama's leading family law, personal injury, civil litigation, and federal and state criminal defense law firms. We also specialize in helping college students with their run-ins with the law. We welcome the opportunity to represent a broad range of clients and pursue their cases with passion, knowledge and the confidence of constant and extensive courtroom experience. We strive daily to achieve superior results for our clients through great efforts and continuous focus on what is in the best interest of our clients. Our experience shows us what needs to be done and our confidence allows us to do it. We are proud of what we do for our clients on a daily basis. When you have been injured, you should settle for no less. When you have been arrested, settle for no less. You deserve an attorney that will guide you through the entire process. Contact us now for a free case evaluation!

Practice Areas
Personal Injury
Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
Arbitration & Mediation
Business - Arbitration/Mediation, Consumer - Arbitration/Mediation, Family - Arbitration/Mediation
Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Asbestos & Mesothelioma
Criminal Law
Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
Business Law
Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Medical Malpractice
Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
11th Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Federal Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Russian: Spoken
  • Spanish: Spoken
Professional Experience
Managing Partner
Walker Law Firm
- Current
Managing Partner at the Walker Law Firm.
Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, Faulkner University
J.D. | Law
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Alabama State Bar  # ASB-4287-R71G
Placeholder image for professional associations.
National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Walker Law Firm
Walker Law Firm – Auburn AL Attorney
DUI Auburn
Legal Answers
5 Questions Answered
Q. How much time would someone serve with a 20 sentence?
A: usually after five years they can try to get a parole hearing. We can help you with that.
Q. 19 year old graduates in a month and working. do I have to still pay child support in alabama
A: No, but if you are on an Income Withholding Order, you may need help from the court to have your employer stop taking the money from your check.
Q. what is the average attorney fee on a medical malpractice case (nursing home abuse)?
A: It varies by the law firm. I have seen anywhere from 40-50 percent.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Walker Law Firm
225 North Gay Street
Auburn, AL 36830
Telephone: (334) 329-7325