I am a dedicated Employment Law and Civil Rights Attorney. My practice focuses on representation of workers and job applicants with claims related to Age, Criminal Conviction, Disability, National Origin, Pregnancy, Race, Religion, Sex or Gender, Sexual Orientation, and Sexual Harassment. I am committed to providing comprehensive advocacy for employees and job applicants whose rights have been violated.
In 2004, I received my B.A. from Ithaca College. I obtained my J.D. from Seattle University School of Law in 2011. I am licensed to practice law in the State of New York, as well as the Eastern, Northern, Southern and Western Districts of New York. I have been fighting for the rights and interests of my clients since 2012.
- Employment Law
- Civil Rights
- Free Consultation
- New York
- New York State Office of Court Administration
- Northern, Eastern, Western and Southern Districts of New York
- Phillips & Associates, Attorneys at Law, PLLC
- - Current
- Gorlick, Kravitz & Listhaus P.C.
- Borrelli & Associates, P.L.L.C.
- Krieger, Wilansky & Hupart, Esqs.
- Of Counsel
- Reese Richman, LLP
- Law Fellow/Rapid Response Attorney
- Service Employees International Union
- Seattle University School of Law
- J.D. (2011)
- Ithaca College
- B.A. (2004) | History and Politics
- New York County Lawyers' Association
- Committee on Civil Rights and Liberties
- H. Joseph Cronen's Website Profile
- Phillips & Associates, Attorneys at Law, PLLC Website
- New Jersey Employment Lawyer Blog
- The Newest ‘State of Diversity Survey’ Has Some Sad News About the Frequency of Offensive Comments at New Jersey Workplaces
13 August 2020
- Communication: It’s One of the Essentials, Not Only in Personal Relationships, But in Good Attorney-Client Relationships, Too
6 August 2020
- I Was Repeatedly Sexually Harassed at Work, and So I Resigned. Can I Still Sue in New Jersey? (Hint: Yes!)
28 July 2020
- New York Employment Attorney Blog