Grover Christopher CollinsNashville Real Estate Attorneys
- Real Estate Law, Business Law, Gov & Administrative Law ...
Grover Christopher Collins is a builder. Whether it’s businesses, cases, relationships, or dreams, Grover always builds something sustainable – even if he only has a few pieces to work with at the beginning.
Take Collins Legal itself. Grover started Collins Legal in 2013 with a mission: to provide solutions to build a better tomorrow. Always keeping this mission at the center of his practice, Grover’s attorney experience has been punctuated by fostering robust relationships with clients. By fundamentally basing the firm’s foundation on individual clients and their needs, Grover has ensured the success of both client and firm.
Grover primarily focuses on real estate and development. However, Grover has served clients with a variety of legal concerns, ranging from business start-up ideas, to criminal charges, to contract disputes. Broadening his range of practice areas has allowed Grover to bolster his repertoire of cases, thereby giving him a more comprehensive scope of Tennessee law. Because Grover believes in his clients and their causes, he approaches each legal matter with an unending supply of gusto, experience, and knowledge – the necessary tools to effectively and successfully represent his clients.
Outside of work, Grover enjoys drawing, hardware, and house beautification projects – that’s right, he likes to physically build things too.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- White Collar Crime
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Assistant District Attorney
- State of Tennessee
- Assistant District Attorney in the 17th and 20th Judicial Districts.
- University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law
- J.D. (2009)
- Lipscomb University
- B.A. (2005) | Business Administration
- Mid-South Rising Stars
- Super Lawyers
- 2022 Mid-South Rising Stars; 2021 Mid-South Rising Stars; 2020 Mid-South Rising Stars; 2019 Mid-South Rising Stars; 2018 Mid-South Rising Stars; 2017 Mid-South Rising Stars; 2016 Mid-South Rising Stars; 2015 Mid-South Rising Stars
- Client Choice Award
- 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021
- Top 40 Under 40
- American Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Trial College Completion
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- 10 Best Law Firms
- American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys
- Preeminent 5.0 out of 5
- Tennessee State Bar  # 027997
- Nashville Bar Association
- Chairman - Real Estate Committee
- - Current
- Role of an Assistant District Attorney, Understanding Professions
- DUI Trial Techniques, DUI Trial College
- What you can and can't say to a DA, DUI Conference
- Collins Legal
- Real Estate Law
- Collins Legal Blog
- So You Want to Get a Liquor License in Tennessee? Here’s What You Need to Know
March 16, 2023
- When is a Contract Required to be in Writing in Tennessee?
March 8, 2023
- WHAT REAL ESTATE AGENTS CAN’T TALK ABOUT
February 17, 2023