I am a trial attorney. I'm a member of the Florida Bar, Federal Bar Association, Hillsborough County Bar Association and George E. Edgecomb Bar Association. I'm also admitted to practice in the United States District Court of the Middle District of Florida. I practice solely in the areas of personal injury, family law, criminal law, and immigration.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Immigration Law
- Asylum, Citizenship, Deportation Defense, Family Visas, Green Cards, Immigration Appeals, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
I provide up to a half hour of consultation free.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Federal Circuit
- Haitian Creole: Spoken, Written
- George E Edgecomb Bar Association
- Florida A&M University College of Law
- J.D. (2009)
- Activities: Law Review, Moot Court, Mock Trial
- The Florida Bar  # 0072731
- Q. Car accident please help!!!
- A: If the driver decides to sue you for personal injuries, you can defend yourself, however I would strongly suggest you hire an attorney to represent you. I would also suggest you contact your insurance company, in some cases they will defend your interest in a lawsuit. A bankruptcy attorney would be able to advise you as to your rights in case of an adverse judgment against you.