Whether you're getting your own affairs in order, or taking care of a loved one's estate - we're here to help. Proudly serving SWFL for over 16 years. Our team will guide you through Probate as quickly and efficiently as possible. Call us at (239) 900-WILL, or visit us at: www.Estate.Legal.
Attorney Greg Nussbickel is an honors law graduate, and a former legal extern at the Florida Supreme Court. After gaining experience at a large national law firm, he obtained a Master of Laws degree and founded the Nussbickel Law Firm. Greg is a former adjunct professor of estate planning and probate, and contributor to a leading publication on estate law.
- Estate Planning
- Free Consultation
Our initial consultations are FREE of charge and FREE from obligation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Our fees are highly competitive and agreed upon upfront. No hourly billing or hidden charges.
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Nussbickel Law Firm PA
- - Current
- Roetzel & Andress LPA
- Judicial Extern
- The Supreme Court of Florida
- University of Miami
- LL.M. (2007) | Master of Laws
- Florida State University College of Law
- J.D. (2002)
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Client Champion Platinum
- Client Champion Award
- Top Lawyers in Florida
- The Legal Network
- The Lee County Bar Association
- Florida State Bar # 580643
- - Current
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Lexis Nexis
- Probate From Start To Finish, Crowne Plaza 13051 Bell Tower Dr., Ft Myers FL 33907
- National Business Institute
- Accredited for Veterans Advocacy
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
How Long Can Creditors Claim Against An Estate?Video #77- Do Heirs Owe The Debts of A Decedent?
Do Heirs Owe The Debts of A Decedent?Video #76- Do All Debts Of A Decedent Have To Be Paid?
Do All Debts Of A Decedent Have To Be Paid?Video #75- How Long Does Probate Take In Florida?
How Long Does Probate Take In Florida?Video #74- Should I Put Other People's Names On My Accounts To Avoid Probate?
Should I Put Other People's Names On My Accounts To Avoid Probate?Video #73- How Do I Avoid Probate?
How Do I Avoid Probate?Video #72- What Happens If I Die Without A Will or Trust?
What Happens If I Die Without A Will or Trust?Video #71- What Does Probate Cost in Florida?
What Does Probate Cost in Florida?Video #70- What Are "Letters of Administration?"
What Are "Letters of Administration?"Video #69- What Are The Different Types Of Probate?
What Are The Different Types Of Probate?Video #68- Does Life Insurance Have to Go Through Probate?
Does Life Insurance Have to Go Through Probate?Video #67- Do Jointly Owned Assets Require Probate?
Do Jointly Owned Assets Require Probate?Video #68- Does My Florida Home Have to be Probated?
Does My Florida Home Have to be Probated?Video #28- What is Distribution Without Administration?
What is Distribution Without Administration?Video #26- What is a Formal Probate?
What is a Formal Probate?Video #27- What is an Ancillary Administration?
What is an Ancillary Administration?Video #24- How is out-of-state property Probated?
How is out-of-state property Probated?Video #25- What is a Summary Probate?
What is a Summary Probate?Video #22- Do All Assets Need to be Probated?
Do All Assets Need to be Probated?Video #23- Does a Will avoid Probate?
Does a Will avoid Probate?Video #21- What is Probate?
What is Probate?Welcome Video Greg Nussbickel
- Q. Can a quick claim deed be done if I want to "sell" a house instead of going into probate?
- A: I agree with the advice already given. However, if the title owner of the property has already died, the options are more limited. A probate will be required unless there is another co-owner on the existing title (i.e deed) who has survivorship rights. For example: two spouses jointly own property and one dies - the survivor generally takes full title by operation of law (no probate required). Other examples include: joint tenancy with right of survivorship and life estates. By contrast, if the decedent is the sole title owner, a probate will likely be needed.