Greg began his career as an engineer for offshore drilling companies. While he enjoyed the problem solving he did for his company, he desired to help others. It was this desire that lead him to SMU's Dedman School of Law, where he graduated in the top 15 percent of his class. Upon graduation, Greg went to work in a prestigious downtown Dallas firm, representing large businesses, doctors and insurance companies. While this experience on the other side of the courtroom has proven invaluable, Greg soon realized he wanted to represent individuals and their families. For more than 17 years, Greg has dedicated his practice to fighting for victims of car accidents, motor vehicle defects, truck accidents, construction site accidents, medical malpractice and other serious and catastrophic accidents. Greg is especially proud of the work he has done exposing vehicle and product defects and enacting changes that ultimately save lives. He is a proud husband, father of two and board member of both the Texas Trial Lawyers Association and the Dallas Trial Lawyers Association.
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Insurance Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Construction Accidents
- Oilfield Injury
- Vehicle Defects
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Southern Methodist University
- J.D. (1997) | Law
- Texas A&M University - College Station
- B.S.C.E (1981) | Engineering
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Board Member
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Associatoin
- Board Member
- Association of Trial Lawyer of America
- National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Dallas Bar Assocation
- Texas Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Personal Injury Trial Law
- Texas Board of Legal Speciliazation
- Dallas Personal Injury Lawyers
- Dallas Personal Injury Blog
- Should I Get a Lawyer for a Car Accident That Wasn’t My Fault?
18 February 2020
- How Long Do You Have to Sue After an Accident?
12 February 2020
- How Much Does a Semi Truck Weigh?
6 February 2020
- How to Get a Car Accident Report from the Police
4 February 2020
- Why Commercial Truck Accidents are Just Different
28 June 2019
- What Is Considered a Serious Injury?
16 June 2019
- Which Age Group Has the Most Accidents?
10 June 2019
- Child Wrongful Death is Far Too Common in Texas Daycare Facilities
3 June 2019
- How Dangerous Is Truck Driving?
29 May 2019