Free Consultation: (214) 528-6220Tap to Call This Lawyer
Grant St Julian III

Grant St Julian III

  • Criminal Law, Traffic Tickets, DUI & DWI...
  • Texas
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

Born in Austin, Texas. Lives in Dallas,Texas, and licensed to practice law by the State Bar of Texas since 1982. Undergraduate degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Pennsylvania. Married with 2 children & 5 grandchildren. Areas of practice include Criminal Defense, DWI, Speeding & Traffic Tickets, Expungements and Non-Disclosures, License Suspension Hearings and Immigration. Bilingual staff (English & Spanish).

Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • Traffic Tickets
  • DUI & DWI
  • Immigration Law
  • Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
  • English: Spoken, Written
  • Spanish: Spoken, Written
University Of Texas
Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
University of Pennsylvania
B.S. (1979) | Chemical Engineering
Professional Associations
Texas State Bar # 18986600
- Current
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
744 Questions Answered

Q. Can I withdraw my open plea if I feel misrepresented
A: More information is needed. Has sentence been entered? It MAY be possible to file a motion for new trial, but there are time limitations. Get with an attorney ASAP. Good luck.
Q. What rights do occupants of a home have in the execution of a search and arrest warrant
A: You have the right to remain silent in any dealing with law enforcement, but more specifics are need to answer such a broad question. Talk with an attorney.
Q. 4 felons in possession of firearms. Can they drop charges to criminal mischief on 2 and not others
A: The District Attorney's office CAN dismiss any criminal charges against a defendant as they see fit. Whether that will happen in your specific situation, however, depends on the specific facts. Talk with your attorney. Good luck.
Q. My friend has lived with his roommate for several years , has borrowed his car numerous times , the roommate has even
A: It's a "thing " if the police sat it's a "thing". Where criminal charges filed? Was an arrest made? Is a court date pending? Call an attorney in the area where the incident was reported. Good luck.
Q. How can police arrest me because I refused to sign a ticket I know I did not what I read ealyer they don't need it
A: Tickets are class c misdemeanors, and an officer has the right to arrest an individual charged with a class c misdemeanor (except for speeding), take them to jail, make them appear in front of a judge, have a bond amount set, then post bond. Local jails, however aren't big enough to have everyone who is issued a citation taken into custody, so the law permits the signing of the physical ticket to act as a personal recognizance bond. If a person refuses to sign a ticket, she/he is refusing such a PR bond, so the officer can make an arrest.
Q. Can a officer take ur registration sticker off ur car during a traffic stop and claim its fake and let u drive off
A: The short answer is yes, what the officer did was permissible, and you could have been arrested for the offense. Take the title of the vehicle in question along with the most recent registration receipt to the local county tax office to remedy the situation. Good luck.
Q. Is a magistrate allowed to arraign you before an indictment
A: Short answer: yes. Talk with an attorney so you can become more familiar with the process.
Q. My younger brother is 17 & works at a quick lube. We found out he stole $100 from an envelope in a customer car
A: Your brother could be charged with theft or burglary of a motor vehicle. At 17, he is considered an adult for criminal law purposes. Do NOT post or discuss anything regarding the facts of this situation with anyone other than an attorney and stop placing confession on social media. Call an attorney. Good luck.
Q. How long does The State have to take u to court. I was told i had a warrwnt by a bondsman. I was release frim jail by
A: The State may file a criminal charge with a court until the Statute of Limitations runs for that particular case (the minimum time for that is 2 years from the date of offense). Calling an attorney to discover what is going on may help. Good luck.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
3500 Oak Lawn Ave, Suite 205
Dallas, TX 75219
Telephone: (214) 528-6220
Fax: (214) 443-6055