Gina B LeguriaProviding Families a Peace of Mind
- Probate, Estate Planning, Elder Law
Gina focuses her legal practice on estate planning, probate, Medi-Cal planning, and elder law. She is dedicated to helping families from the devastating legal effects of disability and death. With proper planning, individuals and families can avoid unnecessary court proceedings, protect their assets, continue their legacies through strategic charitable giving, and provide for the security of loved ones. Gina learned firsthand the effects of failing to plan when her rancher father was killed in a vehicle accident without any planning documents in place requiring her to probate her father’s extensive estate, including business and cattle operations. As a result, she went to law school determined to help others avoid the added devastation of an often complicated and expensive legal process.
Ms. Leguria’s experience includes working as a senior advisor to the Stanislaus County Sheriff and with the California State Sheriff’s Association legislative team at the State Capitol (Sacramento) and work in higher education in the University of California, California State University and California Community College systems.
Gina combines a background in public service with a wide range of legal and personal experience to provide clients with a uniquely practical perspective. She is committed to providing her clients with excellence in estate planning.
Over the years, The Law Firm of Gina Leguria has helped families preserve and pass on their hard-earned wealth through wise estate planning choices, providing them a peace of mind.
Gina has been married to her husband, Jack, for over 20 years and they have two lovely daughters. As a family living with Type 1 Diabetes they are active supporters of the Diabetes Youth Families organization’s Bearskin Meadow Camp and the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Gina and her family are active parishioners at St. Stanislaus Catholic Church.
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Elder Law
FREE 30 minute consultation for Estate Planning and Probate matters.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- The Law Firm of Gina Leguria
- McGeorge School of Law Univ of the Pacific
- Law Degree
- Golden Gate University
- MBA (1992) | Business
- California State University - California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
- B.S. (1989) | Agriculture Business
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Casa de Modesto
- Board Member
- American Acadmey of Estate Planning Attorneys
- Board of Governors
- Stanislaus Estate Planning Council
- California State Bar  # 205594
- - Current
- Estate Planning Seminars
- We offer FREE Estate Planning Seminars to groups and organizations.
- Q. Transfer of real property, intestate estate. 2 of the 6 heirs hope to take over the property, all heirs agree. What now?
- A: It all depends on who is on the deed. This sounds like a probate case and you should consult with an attorney.
- Q. A (long time) divorced woman died intestate, how do heirs claim estate? Specifically real property?
- A: The children can file a probate petition in superior court.