Gerald W. Livingston, native Dallasite. Served in the United States Army, Graduated Southern Methodist University - Dallas, TX with a LL.B. in Law.
Member of the Texas State Bar, the Dallas Bar Association, Tarrant County Bar Association, Texas Trial Lawyers Association, the Dallas Trial Lawyers Association and past member of the State Bar of Texas District 6A, Grievance Committee in Dallas.
AREAS OF PRACTICE: Personal injury claims in all fields (30 + years experience); Employment Law; Business Law. Member of the National Trial Lawyers Top 100, The National Trial Lawyers Top 25 Specialty Associations and AV Preeminent rating by Martindale Hubbell.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Legal Malpractice
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- 5th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- The Livingston Law Firm, P.C.
- Southern Methodist University
- Bachelor of Laws
- Texas State Bar  # 12438000
- - Current