I concentrate in the area of foreclosure defense litigation, protection of consumer rights through litigation against banks and lenders, appellate work, and civil litigation.
My strong suit is in case strategy. Case strategy is the ability to review a case and determine the best strategy to achieve my client’s desired results. This involves more than simply reviewing a case and reporting back to the client.
It means understanding the client, helping the client define their goals, informing the client of their chance of meeting their goals, and planning the case. It often involves thinking outside of the box.
- Foreclosure Defense
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Call for details
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 65071
- Maryland Court of Appeals
- English: Spoken, Written
- Attorney / Founder
- Law Office of Gerald Solomon, P.A.
- - Current
- Howard University
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Pennsylvania State University - University Park
- B.S. | Business Administration - Accounting
- AV Preeminent
- Martindale-Hubbel Lawyers Service
- Peer Rated for Highest Level of Professional Excellence Selected: 2019 & 2020
- Maryland State Bar
- Florida State Bar
- Where The Legislature Giveth, The Court Taketh Aaway . . . The Dwindling Rights of Homeowners In Maryland Foreclosures
- The Legal Blog of Gerald Solomon
- Litigating for Joint Legal Custody, National Counsel for Children's Rights Annual Meeting
- Published by Gerald Solomon
- No Lump Sum at the End of Forbearance
29 April 2020
- Should I Agree to a Forbearance Agreement?
20 April 2020
- Your Maryland Mortgage was Due. What are My Options to Avoid Foreclosure?
1 April 2020