Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- ID Number: 6220463
- University of Iowa
- B.B.A. | Finance
- University of Illinois - Chicago John Marshall Law School
- J.D. (1993)
- State Bar of Illinois  # 6220463
Websites & Blogs
53 Questions Answered
- Q. My dog was stolen by roommate and given away. They both deny but I seen my dog in the window, police won't help
- A: Take a picture of the dog in the window of the woman and take it to the police to confirm your story. Try to do this without standing on the woman's property. You could sue to get the dog back, but you will still need proof that the woman has the dog. You will also need to prove that you own the dog, through something like vet bills or an initial purchase agreement.
- Q. Our school is going to force us to run outside in 99 degree weather in circles with our mask on is this legal
- A: It's called Physical Education. It is a recommended course under the federal guidelines.
- Q. how can I report it effectively ? to make sure govt. takes an action
- A: Follow your attorney's advice. The tip line will work. This can get complicated, and your attorney is looking out for your best interest.
Contact & Map