Licensed in MA, Federal Court First Circuit and the US Supreme Court
George Leontire is a litigator at Leontire & Associates, P.C., a leading national law firm well-known for its representation of clients in some of the country’s most high profile cases in recent history. Operating out of the firm’s Boston and New Bedford offices, George represents clients civil litigation and Criminal Defense matters in Massachusetts and federal courts.
George received his Bachelor’s degree from the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester in 1976, and later earned his Juris Doctor law degree in 1981 from the New England School of Law in Boston. He has taught an advanced trial workshop at Harvard University.
Prior to founding Leontire & Associates, P.C., George served as a City Solicitor, defending Massachusetts’ fourth-largest city in all litigation and regulatory matters. George is dedicated to the principle of protecting his clients in criminal and civil matters from the abuses of big business, special interests, and government officials who abuse the rule of law.
- Personal Injury
- Employment Law
- Insurance Claims
- Medical Malpractice
- Criminal Law
- White Collar Crime
- Workers' Compensation
- Business Law
- Civil Rights
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
In personal injury and wrongful death cases
- 1st Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Teaching Faculty Member Of The Advanced Trial Advocacy Workshop
- Harvard Law School
- - Current
- New England Law | Boston
- J.D. (1981)
- College of the Holy Cross
- B.A. (1972)
- 2017 Trial Team Of The Year Finalist
- The National Trial Lawyers
- In recognition of the Acquittal of Aaron Hernandez double murder charges.
- One of Massachusetts 10 Best Criminal Law Attorneys for Client Satisfaction
- American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys
- The National Trial Lawyers Association
- American Institute Of Criminal Lawyers
- Massachusetts Bar Association