George Trautmann IV serves as an attorney at Frankl & Kominsky specializing in personal injury cases caused by motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, trip and falls, premises liability and wrongful death. His key functions include guiding clients through the case process, advocating to protect client's rights and aggressively negotiating with insurance companies on behalf of clients.
Mr. Trautmann found his passion to become an attorney after his grandmother passed away from an unfortunate personal injury accident. To this day this tragedy propels George to exhaust every means available in his pursuit to help every client recover the justice and settlement they deserve.
Mr. Trautmann believes going the extra mile for some clients really establishes trust between attorney and client and gives them the confidence in him as their attorney. In his free time, Mr. Trautmann enjoys spending time with his wife, two children and their Jack Russell Terrier. He also loves watching the Miami Heat and the New York Yankees.
He is originally from New Jersey but spent most of his childhood in Cape Coral on the west coast of Florida.
Mr. Trautmann graduated from the University of South Florida in 2010 and earned his JD from Nova Southeastern University in 2014.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Free Consultation
- Frankl & Kominsky Injury Lawyers
- - Current
- Steinger, Iscoe & Greene, PA
- Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A.
- Shepard Broad Law Center, Nova Southeastern University
- University of South Florida
- Bronze Pro Bono Honor Award
- Nova Southeast University
- The Florida Bar # 115627
- George J. Trautmann IV's Website Profile
- Frankl & Kominsky Website
- South Florida Injury Attorneys Blog
- Florida Court Bars Plaintiff’s Claim in Recent Personal Injury Case Involving Claims of Faulty Construction
18 September 2019
- Court Certifies Question to Florida Supreme Court Regarding Exculpatory Clauses in Contracts
28 August 2019
- Can Intoxicated Plaintiffs Still Recover in Florida Car Accident Lawsuits?
31 July 2019
- Florida Court Allows Plaintiffs to Amend Claim to Seek Punitive Damages
12 June 2019
- Loss of Consortium Damages in Florida Personal Injury Cases
29 May 2019
- Can an Intoxicated Accident Victim Recover for Their Injuries in a Florida Personal Injury Lawsuit?
24 April 2019
- Appellate Court Discusses the Concept of Comparative Fault in Recent Florida Car Accident Case
27 March 2019
- The Pre-Suit Affidavit Requirement in Florida Medical Malpractice Cases
20 February 2019
- Court Determines Liability Release Waiver Did Not Prevent Plaintiff’s Claim in Recent Florida Wrongful Death Case
9 January 2019