Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Business Law
- Education Law
- Personal Injury
Additional Practice Area
- General Civil
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Director, Office of Student Services
- Indiana Department of Education
- Responsible for consultants in counseling, social work, nursing, drug policy, school safety and attendance. Personal point of contact for parents and school officials on matters related to due process of children in schools.
- US Army
- Primary duties were in Behavioral Science and medical services.
- Our Lady of the Lake University
- Master of Social Work (1981) | Social Work
- As of this date still a Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- Graduated at age 51.
- Special Friend of School Psychology
- Indiana Association of School Psychologists
- The Friend of INSOURCE Award
- INSOURCE is an Indiana organization composed of parents of children with special needs. They act as advocates for families free of charge. You can find them by searching for their name.
- Indiana State Bar
- Indiana Judges and Lawyers Assistance Program
- Former Member of the Executive Board
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Member, Civil Rights of Children Committee
- American Bar Association
- - Current
- Indiana Supreme Court
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map