Compassionate, knowledgeable legal representation.
Top 40 Under 40
Super Lawyers Rising Star
Mr. Moorman is a Beavercreek native and a graduate of Carroll High School. He practices in the areas of Family Law (Domestic Relations) and Criminal Defense. He obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of Dayton, where he was awarded the President's Scholarship and was named to the Dean's Honors List.
Gabe attended law school on a merit scholarship at the University of Cincinnati, College of Law, where he was named to the Dean's Honors List. While at UC, Gabe was president of the Intellectual Property Legal Society and a fellow for the Public Interest Law Group.
Before joining Diehl & Hubbell in December of 2008, Gabe worked at the City of Cincinnati Prosecutor's Office and for the Honorable Timothy S. Hogan at the United States District Court. He decided to start his own practice in 2013, and hasn't looked back since!
Recently, Gabe was selected into The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40 for the second consecutive year. He is one of only forty trial lawyers from the state of Ohio to be chosen as a member. Membership into the organization is extended exclusively to those individuals who exemplify superior qualifications, trial results, and leadership as a young trial lawyer. Gabe was also named one of the Top 20 "Most Connected Lawyers" by Justia.com. He is a member of the Ohio State, American, Cincinnati, and Warren County Bar Associations as well as the Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, the Ohio Association for Justice, and the Association of Private Practice Lawyers and Attorneys (APPLA).
Additionally, Gabe is a frequent guest on Fox45 "In The Morning" and has been featured dozens of times on live television as a legal consultant. He is also a member of the Lebanon Area Chamber of Commerce, Warren County Historical Society, and The Lebanon Theatre Company.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Traffic Tickets
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- University of Cincinnati College of Law
- University of Dayton
- WordPress.com News
- Join us in a Digital Climate Strike
12 September 2019
- WordPress.com and Fiverr Partner to Launch “WordPress.com Fundamentals” Course
11 September 2019
- When Experienced Women Engineers Look for New Jobs, They Prioritize Trust and Growth
28 August 2019
- The Second Edition of Our “Learn User Support” Workshop Is Open for Signups
9 August 2019
- Four New WordPress.com Color Schemes
24 July 2019
- More Stats, Better Stats, Faster Stats: A Whole New Mobile Experience
16 July 2019
- Want to See a More Diverse WordPress Contributor Community? So Do We.
19 June 2019
- Celebrating Pride Month with WordPress.com
3 June 2019
- Publishing to WordPress from Bear Just Got Better
12 May 2019