Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Personal Injury
Additional Practice Area
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
It does not cost you anything to hire us as your attorneys. Our attorneys earn their fees on a contingency basis. Under this arrangement, the attorney’s fee is based on a percentage of what you are awarded in the case. If the case is not successful, the attorney does not recover a fee.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Western District of North Carolina
- Marcari, Russotto, Spencer & Balaban
- - Current
- University of North Carolina School of Law
- J.D. (1990)
- United States Naval Academy
- South Carolina State Bar
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Mecklenburg Trial Lawyers Association
- North Carolina Bar  # 17633
Websites & Blogs
- Charlotte Injury Attorneys
- Slip and Fall Accidents: What to Do After!
15 September 2020
- Who Was at Fault in My Car Accident?
24 August 2020
- 10 Companies Have Recalled Metformin Since FDA Warning!
18 August 2020
Contact & Map