Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Intellectual Property
- Business Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Trade Secret
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I've drafted, filed and prosecuted patents for technology involving nuclear reactors, medical isotopes, agricultural equipment, hunting and fishing devices, pillow cases and many other technologies, Patent Law is a speciality meaning that a separate License must be obtained from the United States Of America Department of Commerce which requires the applicant to have a scientific background including education - my background includes a BS Electronic Engineering and work at the Nevada Test Site on Nuclear Reactor Rocket Development and Nuclear Weapons Testing.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 9th Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Gonzaga University School of Law
- J.D. (1976) | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Law Review "Relative Contribution Among Tortfeasors: Time for Judicial Change or the Washington Rule?"
- University of Nevada-Las Vegas
- MBA (1971) | Master of Business Administration
- University of New Mexico
- B.S. (1964) | Electrical Engineering
- Washington State Bar  # 6888
- - Current
30 Questions Answered
- Q. In NYC, Signed agreement with a company without reading everything. Owner info they wrote is incorrect. Can we void?
- A: Were there witnesses other than "they" that the termination fee was included after you signed? If so then the potential for breach is increased as a factor allowing you to withdraw. The matters of dates, titles may be corrected as an administrative act. It is presumed that a person signing an agreement has read the agreement. Your suggestion that you did not read would not likely be persuasive. See an attorney.
- Q. Hi. I would like to use the name feasty? Am I allowed to use it?
- A: Is "feasty" a made up word? Your use in commerce to identify the source of goods or services is use as a trademark. If you want nation wide protection then contact an attorney with Trademark experience who can file an application. Cost including the Federal Trademark Office filing fee and interaction with the Trademark office will be about $700-1500. See an attorney.
- Q. hello, would you help me understand this abstract?
- A: Go to Google Patents and read the entire patent.
Contact & Map