Fallon Carroll Stephenson is a native of Uniontown, Pennsylvania. She obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree from Washington & Jefferson College, where she majored in Political Science and minored in Philosophy. At Washington & Jefferson, Fallon was the President of Delta Gamma Fraternity, a member of The Pre-Law Society and Mock Trial Team.
Fallon received her Juris Doctor Degree from Duquesne University School of Law. While at Duquesne, Fallon received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Legal Research and Writing. During law school, Fallon gained valuable experience in complex litigation matters working as a law clerk for Blumling & Gusky, LLP as well as Friday & Cox LLC.
Fallon is admitted to practice before the state courts in Pennsylvania and the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
She is a member of the American Bar Association and the Allegheny County Bar Association (ACBA). Fallon has volunteered with ACBA’s Attorneys Against Hunger doing food distribution events and Rebuilding Pittsburgh Together. She also volunteers at Neighborhood Legal Services doing Pro Bono PFA’s (Protection From Abuse Orders).
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Family Law
- Gaffen & Stephenson, LLC
- We focus our practice in the areas of family law, estate planning, and criminal defense. Whether you are going through the family or criminal court systems, our law firm is there to fight for your interests.
- Contract Attorney
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Law Clerk
- Blumling & Gusky, LLP
- Paralegal / Law Clerk
- Friday & Cox, LLC / Friday, Porta, Cox & Ward, LLC
- Washington & Jefferson College
- B.A. | Political Science
- Duquesne University
- J.D. | Law
- Allegheny County Bar Association