When you are facing a family law matter, it can be a very emotional time. One of the most important parts of the process is finding the correct lawyer to properly represent you. Evy understands how important family law matters are to clients and works diligently to receive positive results. Evy is an Associate Attorney in our Troy, Missouri office. Evy is here to assist you with your legal questions and is here to help you rebuild your life.
Evy went to Missouri State University where she obtained her undergraduate degree in Criminology and Sociology. She then went on to further her education and received her Master's Degree in Business Administration and Juris Doctor from Florida Coastal School of Law.
Prior to working at Stange Law Firm, Evy gained experience interning for Greene County Prosecuting Attorneys Office, Jacksonville Area Legal Aid, Inc. and the Fourth Judicial District Guardian ad Litem Program. She has spent the last three years fully organizing and operating a private medical practice in Mountain View, California.
She is licensed in to practice in Missouri and California, as well as the United States District Court for the Northern District of California.
When Evy is not in the office she enjoys playing board games with family, traveling, and spending time with her animals.
Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements.
- Family Law
- The Missouri Bar
- ID Number: 70047
- Associate Attorney
- Stange Law Firm, PC
- - Current
- Florida Coastal School of Law
- The Missouri Bar # 70047
- Stange Law Firm, PC
- St. Louis Family Law Blog
- Divorce can have many financial consequences
14 February 2020
- Addressing unique challenges presented by military divorce
29 January 2020
- Why postnuptial agreements can be worth creating
14 January 2020
- Tips to help co-parents solve their worst conflicts
3 January 2020
- Why engaged couples would benefit from prenups
19 December 2019
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel finalize their divorce
9 December 2019
- Effective co-parenting with a difficult ex-spouse
21 November 2019
- Understanding different kinds of domestic violence
7 November 2019
- The length of spousal support hinges on various circumstances
24 October 2019